Last updated: February 14,2017.
What Personal Information About Customers Does thebellebod.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at thebellebod.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our products, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses thebellebod.com.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from thebellebod.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please use the unsubscribe option when you receive and email from us.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features, personalized greetings, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does thebellebod.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below with thebellebod.com partners that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of thebellebod.com customers. If you do not want to receive such offers, please unsubscribe upon receiving the email.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that thebellebod.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of thebellebod.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of thebellebod.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is the Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
thebellebod.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with thebellebod.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. The list of which will change as our Web site evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such thebellebod.com features as your customer account, your profile, your shopping cart etc.
You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please use the unsubscribe features and also if necessary contact us. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of thebellebod.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use thebellebod.com?
If you are under 18, you may use thebellebod.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Love from your Barre Belles, J&K x